So on Monday I decided to go for a nice little run. My heels were in rough shape because of my bridesmaid shoes. And they hurt for the first 10 or so minutes of the run (I've been wearing nothing but flip flops other than the running shoes). Then they felt fine. Good, I thought. They're just used to it now. Well, I took my shoes off after the run (45 minutes, mind you) and my socks were nice and bloody. Nice. So now I've got these nice marks on my heels and I'm only wearing flip flops because they're so flipping sensitive. I'm headed to the gym later this afternoon and I'm going to try to use Bandaids to make things better. No, not working out is not an option.
I've determined that here my weight is concerned, the lowest weight, or the most flattering scale, wins. That is generally the wii fit, but not yesterday. The wii thinks I gained 2 pounds which I disagree with. So perhaps the gym locker room scale will become my new favorite, depending on the verdict when I step on it today. I have such cravings for unhealthy foods but I'm working really really hard to stop them by distracting myself and by working out to head off any damage that I might be tempted to do. I didn't realize I was such a stress eater until I became more stressed :(
This weekend should be relatively low-key!
xoxo
Sarah
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment