05 January 2010

Yep. I'm back.

So so so many things to do now. Not only do I need to blog about and upload pictures from vacation, I have a ton of other things in the pipeline:
  • First classes of the quarter on Wednesday and Thursday
  • Progressive party with church friends on Friday (I'm hosting dessert at my house)
  • Undecorating my house for Christmas (after Friday)
  • Couples massage and class on Saturday
  • Church (choir and eucharistic guild) on Sunday
  • Write my 2009 book blog (ASAP)
  • Host my parents when they're in town in ~ 10 days
  • Meet up with Monika for a (late) Christmas present exchange
  • Finish painting my media room and guest room
  • Clean my house top to bottom in preparation to host my entire team (~55 people) at my house at the end of the month.
Oh yes, plus work and school and time with Jeff.

Stressing in 3... 2... 1...

xoxo
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Yipee! It all sounds quite exciting! Hopefully the massage will help you de-stress, just a pinch, for at least a little while?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope so! What do you want to do when we get together?

    ReplyDelete