Do you ever wonder how different life would be with a different choice here or a different word there? How some decisions that might seem so simple at the time might turn out to be monumental in the scheme of things? Or that you might agonize over a decision for far, far too long and then find out it didn't matter which way you decided, the outcome was already predetermined?I sat and wondered this a few day ago. Please don't think that this is me questioning myself, because it's not.
But think of all the decisions I've made over the past 26+ years. To think that one different decision might mean I would be in a completely different place in life just amazes me.
Perhaps it is this, then, that one can takeaway. Go all in. Don't hold back. Feel fully and express yourself to those that matter. Trust in yourself. Look for the joy in each moment.
And don't have any regrets.
xoxo
Sarah
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment