So I have some good news to share, at least. I got on the scale today and I'm down two pounds which is likely due to me (almost entirely) giving up deserts. New rule -- one milkshake and one desert
per month at work. I've also been choosing healthier foods (passing up stuff that's fried, drenched in butter, etc.) as well as giving up my morning waffle for something just as good (my homemade raisin bran muffins!) and really stopping to identify if I'm hungry or just thirsty and/or responding to external cues rather than hunger. The rest of this month is going to be tough -- with California plus all of the Christmas baking I need to be mindful of what I'm eating. I went running today for the first time in two or three weeks and it kicked my butt. I'm going to go again on Thursday and I'm carving out time for step aerobics on Saturday. I am feeling better -- I don't have that fat feeling.
Little by little, I'm feeling better!
xoxo
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment