What is the cliche saying again? Laughter is the best medicine? I find that to be true. Last night Jeff came over and I made dinner (spice-rubbed chicken, mashed potatoes, sauteed veggies and a nice bottle of merlot) and we spent dinner talking about houses and how to improve them and what projects we wanted to do at our respective places. It was a really fun conversation for two people who are really busy with other parts of life. We started talking about high school reunions (his 10-year reunion is this year, I believe) and then about high school, so we had another glass of wine and looked through my old yearbooks and laughed. Jeff is convinced that I look completely different now than I do then but I kept saying that if you ignored the hair (the huge bangs, really) then it looks like me, so we kept covering my hair or my eyes and he would cock his head to the side to see if I looked like me at all.
We decided to go and watch some more 24 when a spontaneous tickle fight broke out and I laughed so hard my abs hurt.
It was one of those nights that I wish I could just bottle up and save and relive whenever I felt like it.
I am one lucky lady.
xoxo
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment