It's a total bummer, really. I know it's not going well. I hurt my foot about three weeks ago while running and it is still killing me. The pain continues to grow. It's moved from just the plantar fascia up the side of the arch. The pain has gotten much worse -- it is starting to shoot up my leg a big which is not good. Some shoes are better than others, but I have a funny feeling that they are going to have to give me steroid shots in the foot and I'll have to get it in some sort of brace or cast next week. Okay, I won't diagnose myself, but it's just a guess. It's also been such a bummer but it means I'm not working out like I was anymore, which isn't what it was before school started. I was able to get in 25 minutes on the stationary bike tonight, which is about the only thing my doctor says I can do. Already I feel a bit better (from that feeling yucky and gross and fat standpoint).
But here is to a nice week in California.
xoxo
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment