That's what I keep telling myself. Think Sarah. Think. This week I resisted bacon at work. I looked at the bacon and said to myself, That bacon doesn't look fantastic. Sure, it looks good. It looks okay. But it's not crisp bacon, so you'll bite into it and think, I wish this was crisp bacon. But since you're already eating it you probably won't stop. Besides, wasting food is bad!
So I better not take the bacon.
Okay, so I did have a big oatmeal raisin cookie on Wednesday. With a mug of hot chocolate. I guess I would justify it because I was on campus and walked from N5 to the U Bookstore, back to N5, then to 12th and 45th for a lunch, then back to my car, then to Suzallo, then back to my car, then to the Ave, then to class in Miller, and then back to my car. My foot hurt like heck.
And that's the other problem.
My doctor thinks I somehow tore some microfibers in my plantar fascia, this muscle-like tissue, in my left foot. It hurts like crazy sometimes and doesn't feel so bad at others. She said it takes a long time to repair and until then, the only things I can do are upper-body strength training, the recumbent bike, yoga, and some wii fit. As you can imagine, this is driving me crazy. And I'm not supposed to wear anything but tennis shoes. Running shoes, actually.
No heels.
Ugh.
So now, more than ever, I'm watching what I put into my mouth. If you move less, you eat less, in my opinion. Jeff is taking me out to dinner tonight, so I tried to do my best today to eat healthily and get in some wii fit time.
Every time I see something unhealthy that I don't absolutely love, I remind myself that I have five months to get the hottest bikini bod possible.
We've got some work to do :)
xoxo
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment