As is customary for me on Sundays, I just stood in my closet and picked out what I wanted to wear this week. Is it OCD? I see how people might perceive it as such. However, it saves me a TON of time during the week. And as I stood there looking at my clothes, I felt the irresistible urge to go shopping. But I'm paying for some of my rooms to be painted and I just bought more paint today for the DIY rooms and so I'll have to hold off... for a few weeks at least.
But I was reflecting on some of my favorite pieces or outfits and here is what I came up with --
- Black sweater dress with a belt and black knee-high boots. It's killer.
- Any of the black cocktail dresses I own.
- My black ruffled skirt. I am sensing a pattern...
- Geek chic -- clever t-shirt, black blazer, ripped jeans, ballet flats (winter) or flip flops (summer)
- Skinny-leg dark wash jeans
- Purple and pink pointed-toe heels
- Cozy winter sweaters
- Yoga pants
- PJs (but only from VS Pink!)
- New-ish pink and silver running shoes
- Black leather jacket
- Anything blue to make my eyes pop!
I have some ideas for what to get next, but I am always open to suggestions... it will likely involve a trip here.
And if you like to shop, let me know. It's always fun to go with other people!!
XOXO
Sarah
I may very well be up for a shopping trip once I'm back from travel. --Erika
ReplyDeleteWhen I read this and got the the part where you posted the link to the store I said to myself, "$50 says it's a link to Express." I'll go pat myself on the back now. :D Can't go wrong with Express.
ReplyDeleteNice guess! Yeah, I'm predictable :)
ReplyDelete