19 November 2009

Vacation plans.

Okay, here is what I'd like to do with my nine days off:
  • Host Thanksgiving for my family
  • Watch the two movies I rented and the movie I just bought (The Duchess)
  • Decopauge
  • Volunteer at church
  • Decorate my house for Christmas
  • Finish two books for class, one for pleasure
  • Log some serious Rock Band time
  • Go on somewhere between one and four dates
  • Shop
  • Catch up on ~7 episodes of The Office and a whole season of America's Next Top Model (if I can find the shows online, that is)
  • Work out
  • Paint another room in my house and finish painting the guest room
  • Clean the whole house, top to bottom
  • Go on a day trip somewhere fun
  • Take a nap on my couch with the kitten, both of us in our Snuggies. Yes, I bought the kitten a Snuggie.
Of course I'm open to additional ideas...

XOXO
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment